• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 tomoe97

tomoe97

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 05 February 2016 - 05:24 PM

With the release of v.3.32, the ATG-1 can now send midi program change messages via midi out. Is there any way to control or adjust what program change messages are sent or is the program change map fixed?

#2 Henrik

Henrik

Antares Crew Member

• Administrators
  • 344 posts
  • LocationThe sprawling Antares megacenter

Posted 05 February 2016 - 06:34 PM

View Posttomoe97, on 05 February 2016 - 05:24 PM, said:

With the release of v.3.32, the ATG-1 can now send midi program change messages via midi out. Is there any way to control or adjust what program change messages are sent or is the program change map fixed?

The program change out is set and cannot be adjusted at this time.  What would you like this to be able to do?

#3 tomoe97

tomoe97

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 05 February 2016 - 06:56 PM

It would be more useful if one could choose the progam change number sent via midi out so that the ATG-1 could be used as a master footcontroller. E.g., when the ATG-1 is connected to a Line 6 Firehawk 1500 amp (a great combination, by the way), I would like to program the ATG-1 so that when I select preset 6 in Bank 5 of the ATG-1, it would send out whatever program change number needed to call up the desired patch in the Firehawk 1500. As it is now, I would have to rearrange all the presets in Firehawk to match the midi program map of the ATG-1. What ATG-1 needs is a control feature per preset that allows one to change the midi program change number sent via midi out.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users