• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 tomoe97

tomoe97

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 29 February 2016 - 12:28 AM

Is there any way to set minimum and maximum pedal values in order to constrain the pedal range in pitch shift mode? For example, when using the 1vb to 1va pitch shift patch, if I wanted the top pedal value to max out at 100 rather than 127, is there any way to accomplish this with the current firmware?

#2 Henrik

Henrik

Antares Crew Member

• Administrators
  • 324 posts
  • LocationThe sprawling Antares megacenter

Posted 29 February 2016 - 06:53 PM

View Posttomoe97, on 29 February 2016 - 12:28 AM, said:

Is there any way to set minimum and maximum pedal values in order to constrain the pedal range in pitch shift mode? For example, when using the 1vb to 1va pitch shift patch, if I wanted the top pedal value to max out at 100 rather than 127, is there any way to accomplish this with the current firmware?

There is no way to do this at the moment with the Core Pack for the ATG-1.  What exactly are you trying to accomplish?

#3 tomoe97

tomoe97

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 29 February 2016 - 08:48 PM

For example, rather than shifting a full semitone, I would like to shift in a specified number of cents. If it were possible to program the range of the pitch shift (both minimum and maximum), then one could create unique bend ranges.

#4 Henrik

Henrik

Antares Crew Member

• Administrators
  • 324 posts
  • LocationThe sprawling Antares megacenter

Posted 29 March 2016 - 05:10 PM

View Posttomoe97, on 29 February 2016 - 08:48 PM, said:

For example, rather than shifting a full semitone, I would like to shift in a specified number of cents. If it were possible to program the range of the pitch shift (both minimum and maximum), then one could create unique bend ranges.

I will forward this request to our programmer to see if this might be possible in the future.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users