• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 tomoe97

tomoe97

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 02 March 2016 - 03:24 AM

Is the Lap Steel+application currently available for ATG-1? When I updated my ATG-1 to the latest firmware, I didn't see the Lap Steel pack available for download. I would love to try it out.

#2 Henrik

Henrik

Antares Crew Member

• Administrators
  • 344 posts
  • LocationThe sprawling Antares megacenter

Posted 02 March 2016 - 06:09 PM

View Posttomoe97, on 02 March 2016 - 03:24 AM, said:

Is the Lap Steel+application currently available for ATG-1? When I updated my ATG-1 to the latest firmware, I didn't see the Lap Steel pack available for download. I would love to try it out.

Hello tomoe97,

Yes, the new Lap Steel+ application is available for purchase here: https://transactions...alProducts.aspx

The Lap Steel+ application is a separate application for the ATG-1 and you would load this along with the Pedal Core Pack and then switch between the applications if needed.

#3 tomoe97

tomoe97

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 02 March 2016 - 06:15 PM

Thanks for the link! When one has more than one software pack installed in ATG-1, is there any way to switch software packs live or is it necessary to manually reselect the core pack and reboot each time one switches? Are presets that have been created with the core pack saved at a Global level? I'm wondering if I switch to the Lap Steel+ pack if my previous presets will still load correctly. Are there any demo videos of Lap Steel+ in action?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users