3 replies to this topic

#1 Ripprock

Ripprock

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
  • LocationDelaware

Posted 05 March 2016 - 02:37 AM

Would like to know if Ipad gen3, 64gb is enough to run software for at200 and say a new pedal software also.

#2 Henrik

Henrik

Antares Crew Member

• Administrators
  • 344 posts
  • LocationThe sprawling Antares megacenter

Posted 07 March 2016 - 04:52 PM

View PostRipprock, on 05 March 2016 - 02:37 AM, said:

Would like to know if Ipad gen3, 64gb is enough to run software for at200 and say a new pedal software also.

Yes, MIDI Designer Pro will easily run on an iPad 3rd generation.  I run an iPad 2 (32GB) and it is totally fine.

#3 Ripprock

Ripprock

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
  • LocationDelaware

Posted 12 March 2016 - 02:56 PM

First, Henrik you have been nothing short of priceless with help for this amazing product. Thank You
I have the ipad and MIDI Designer Pro all ready to go the problem is it is not linking with the at-200 via bluetooth. Got the camera cnnector for ipad and used my same midi port that was used to install complete pack on at-200. What did I do wrong?

#4 Henrik

Henrik

Antares Crew Member

• Administrators
  • 344 posts
  • LocationThe sprawling Antares megacenter

Posted 29 March 2016 - 05:18 PM

View PostRipprock, on 12 March 2016 - 02:56 PM, said:

First, Henrik you have been nothing short of priceless with help for this amazing product. Thank You
I have the ipad and MIDI Designer Pro all ready to go the problem is it is not linking with the at-200 via bluetooth. Got the camera cnnector for ipad and used my same midi port that was used to install complete pack on at-200. What did I do wrong?
The AT-200 will not work with Bluetooth.  The Camera connector and MIDI interface should work just fine.  You may have to clear MIDI Designer from the list of apps used recently in order to do a fresh restart of the app.  Obviously, MIDI Out from the interface needs to be connected to the AT-200. Sorry for the late reply!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users