Free trials not working...help?
Posted 18 April 2016 - 03:24 PM
Posted 18 April 2016 - 03:41 PM
1. Make sure you know which application is on what string of your AT-200. For example: high E string – AT-200 v2.27 B string – Trial-Open E v3.0, etc.
2. Power off the guitar by pulling out the Tone knob.
3. Pluck the string with the application that you wish to load. For example: If you wish to load the Trial-Open E v3.0 that is on the B String, pluck the B string
4. While the B string is sustaining/ringing, please turn on the guitar by pushing in the Tone knob.
5. This will now load the Trial-Open E v3.0 (or whatever application is on that string).
6. Repeat steps 2-4 to load a different application.
Please let us know if this does solve the problem.
Posted 18 April 2016 - 04:49 PM
Posted 26 April 2016 - 11:16 PM
Yes, you are correct! Fret Control only works with the Software Feature Packs.
Posted 19 May 2017 - 11:25 AM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users