• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 tterraba

tterraba

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 April 2016 - 03:24 PM

I'm updating my AT-200 and want to be sure things are working properly before buying the complete pack. All of my components seem to be communicating, but the free trials are not responding. Any help would be very welcome--many thanks in advance.

#2 Henrik

Henrik

Antares Crew Member

• Administrators
  • 344 posts
  • LocationThe sprawling Antares megacenter

Posted 18 April 2016 - 03:41 PM

View Posttterraba, on 18 April 2016 - 03:24 PM, said:

I'm updating my AT-200 and want to be sure things are working properly before buying the complete pack. All of my components seem to be communicating, but the free trials are not responding. Any help would be very welcome--many thanks in advance.
Once you have loaded a Software Feature or Trial pack onto your guitar, don't forget that you have to load the application when you turn the guitar on.  Here is how:

1.    Make sure you know which application is on what string of your AT-200.  For example: high E string – AT-200 v2.27  B string – Trial-Open E v3.0, etc.
    2.    Power off the guitar by pulling out the Tone knob.
    3.    Pluck the string with the application that you wish to load. For example: If you wish to load the Trial-Open E v3.0 that is on the B String, pluck the B string
    4.    While the B string is sustaining/ringing, please turn on the guitar by pushing in the Tone knob.
    5.    This will now load the Trial-Open E v3.0 (or whatever application is on that string).
    6.    Repeat steps 2-4 to load a different application.

Please let us know if this does solve the problem.

#3 tterraba

tterraba

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 April 2016 - 04:49 PM

That was very helpful, thanks. Can I assume, then, that once I have downloaded the complete pack, fret control will be engaged?

#4 Henrik

Henrik

Antares Crew Member

• Administrators
  • 344 posts
  • LocationThe sprawling Antares megacenter

Posted 26 April 2016 - 11:16 PM

View Posttterraba, on 18 April 2016 - 04:49 PM, said:

That was very helpful, thanks. Can I assume, then, that once I have downloaded the complete pack, fret control will be engaged?

Yes, you are correct!  Fret Control only works with the Software Feature Packs.

#5 Genadi VII

Genadi VII

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 May 2017 - 11:25 AM

How can you deactivate the free trials? I'm a little confused.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users