3 replies to this topic

#1 nevillepark

nevillepark

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationToronto

Posted 29 July 2016 - 02:03 PM

I've recently purchased Guitar Wing; Initially to work with Garage Band. Seems to me when I finally get a-hold of an AT-200 I can configure  programs quite seamlessly - am I right?

#2 bizjer

bizjer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 72 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 31 July 2016 - 07:24 PM

I didn't know about this thing until you posted it so thanks for that. Having taken a look at it and worked out what it is I'm pretty sure ill be picking one up. If you can program it to send out midi commands then it will absolutely be able to control the at200. You will need to get at least the essential software pack to enable midi control but it will be worth it. With the Guitar wing I can add a wammy bar to the guitar using the slider pads.

#3 nevillepark

nevillepark

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationToronto

Posted 10 September 2016 - 09:45 PM

Tell me bizjer ... do you find the electronic voice on the AT a little lack-luster? I have for quite some time hesitated to buy one because it sounded bland to my ear - now you have to understand, as an old guy there are frequencies that aren't registering, so I'd need input from a younger pair of ears.

#4 bizjer

bizjer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 72 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 27 September 2016 - 08:29 PM

I like them personally. I record a lot so the sheer number of models is handy. They are all very convincing to my ear but you may hear things you don't like. I did put a video on youtube going through some of the models.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users