• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 peanutismint

peanutismint

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 26 December 2016 - 01:06 PM

Bit of a weird issue here - I connected to the AT-200 settings program on my Mac to add some new custom tunings, but after I'd tested them all and disconnected the MIDI cable, now I can't seem to get any settings whatsoever on the guitar through fret control... When I pluck a string fretted at a specific place, instead of accessing the specific command (like model select, tuning select, preset select etc) as it usually would, all that seems to happen is that that string becomes tuned to that fret......

I thought maybe all the memories had been lost, but I opened the settings app again and confirmed that all my presets were still stored in the guitar, and also that wouldn't explain why none of the other controls work either.

Any ideas how I've lost all my AT-200 fret controls?!

#2 bizjer

bizjer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 26 December 2016 - 02:37 PM

Id double check what string you have your software loaded into. If all that seems ok remove the software back to the manager and reload it again.

#3 peanutismint

peanutismint

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 26 December 2016 - 02:52 PM

I got it working again but no idea how - & just re-loaded the setup app and deleted something called the '2.27 update' or something as I can see the newest gOS version is '2.7'....

I'm curious as to what you mean by "what string I have my software loaded into"..... are you saying you can load different firmware versions to different strings and I might have selected the wrong one somehow? If so, which strings do this function??

#4 bizjer

bizjer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 27 December 2016 - 01:28 PM

that's exactly what I'm saying. in the software manager bottom right corner I believe you will six the six software locations. these relate to each string. in order to load from a certain string turn off the system. pluck the open string desired or where your software is loaded and then turn on the system. you can obviously load up to six different packs but as there are only a few packs its a fairly redundant feature. if you load only one piece of software onto the guitar it should by default always reload it when you system on/off but sometimes can forget. plus if you get one of the feature packs the software will update to 3.32 which is much better.

#5 WOODIESHANGER

WOODIESHANGER

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 June 2017 - 06:52 PM

You seem to know what you are doing. I'm 75 and out of my depth. I bought a at-200 knowing it needed an update to correct volume problems including a disappeared b string. Would you do me a favour and direct me to somewhere or someone who can start me off. I've got the software sorted and connected to the laptop but nothing is "seeing" the guitar
HELP HELP

#6 bizjer

bizjer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 22 June 2017 - 02:35 PM

Did you get sorted woodieshanger?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: fret, control, lost, gone

0 user(s) are reading this topic