• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Nduerden

Nduerden

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 May 2017 - 04:53 PM

I have recently returned to my AT-200 with breakout box but cannot get anything running on Midi Designer. How can I find out which package is installed. I think I bought the top package but it's over 3 years since I used it due to unfortunate circumstances. I need to find out what is installed on my guitar and how to utilise it again.

#2 Henrik

Henrik

Antares Crew Member

• Administrators
  • 344 posts
  • LocationThe sprawling Antares megacenter

Posted 22 May 2017 - 06:30 PM

View PostNduerden, on 22 May 2017 - 04:53 PM, said:

I have recently returned to my AT-200 with breakout box but cannot get anything running on Midi Designer. How can I find out which package is installed. I think I bought the top package but it's over 3 years since I used it due to unfortunate circumstances. I need to find out what is installed on my guitar and how to utilise it again.

You will need to use the ATG Utility Application and connect to the guitar from a computer.  You can then determine what is on the guitar.
http://www.autotunef...pplications.php

It is also important the Complete Pack is activated on the guitar.  If you have other applications on the guitar, one of these might be activated and the Complete Pack not.  Try the following:
  • Make sure you know which application is on what string of your AT-200.  For example: high E string – AT-200 v2.27  B string – Complete Pack 3.32, etc.
  • Power off the guitar by pulling out the Tone knob.
  • Pluck the string with the application that you wish to load. For example: If you wish to load the Complete Pack 3.32 that is on the B String, pluck the B string
  • While the B string is sustaining/ringing, please turn on the guitar by pushing in the Tone knob.
  • This will now load the Complete Pack 3.32 (or whatever application is on that string).
  • Repeat steps 2-4 to load a different application.

Alternatively, you can remove all other applications from the guitar except for the Complete Pack.  This way, the Complete Pack will be loaded by default as there is only this application present.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users