2 replies to this topic

#1 Aartsbok

Aartsbok

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • LocationFlanders - Belgium

Posted 11 July 2017 - 04:37 PM

If one owns the complete pack and has it loaded into the guitar, does the peavey software actually still have any use?

Like in my case, Peavey V 2.27 was set in the first slot, the complete pack the second, which meant I would have to hit the string to get the complete pack software to kick in. I read here somewhere that you could just remove the peavey stuff and so the complete pack v3.32 would be default when starting up.

So I did, but I wonder.... does the complete pack actually contains EVERYTHING the peavey stock had to offer? I know it offers "more", but in my case (using a peavey vypyr pro), would I loose any specific peavey functionality in collaboration with that amp when I only load up the complete pack?

I think my question is: is it usefull to still have the peavey stock loaded into the guitar at all when you have the complete pack?

Thanks people!

Wes
*Representing the satisfaction of vocal vulgarity*

#2 Henrik

Henrik

Antares Crew Member

• Administrators
  • 344 posts
  • LocationThe sprawling Antares megacenter

Posted 11 July 2017 - 04:47 PM

Aartsbok, on 11 July 2017 - 04:37 PM, said:

If one owns the complete pack and has it loaded into the guitar, does the peavey software actually still have any use?

Like in my case, Peavey V 2.27 was set in the first slot, the complete pack the second, which meant I would have to hit the string to get the complete pack software to kick in. I read here somewhere that you could just remove the peavey stuff and so the complete pack v3.32 would be default when starting up.

So I did, but I wonder.... does the complete pack actually contains EVERYTHING the peavey stock had to offer? I know it offers "more", but in my case (using a peavey vypyr pro), would I loose any specific peavey functionality in collaboration with that amp when I only load up the complete pack?

I think my question is: is it usefull to still have the peavey stock loaded into the guitar at all when you have the complete pack?

Thanks people!

Wes

If you have the Complete Pack on the guitar, you can remove the Peavey stock v2.27 software if you would like.  The Complete Pack does have everything that is included in the Peavey v2.27 software.

#3 Aartsbok

Aartsbok

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • LocationFlanders - Belgium

Posted 11 July 2017 - 07:19 PM

Thank you!
*Representing the satisfaction of vocal vulgarity*

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users