Henrik, I own multiple AT-200 guitars and have a question for the future.

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 androponic

androponic

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 02 August 2017 - 01:25 PM

Maybe Henrik can help me...I have seen the posts about the ending of this products life and support. I have two of the Peavey AT-200 guitars and have been moving the complete pack between them just to have a backup instrument. If the support for the product line goes away and I am no longer able to use the guitar software manager, how can I acomplish this task. This means I will only have the full feature set on one and I do not want to have an issue if the primary guitar dies on me. Maybe Henrik can PM me about getting the pack on both so I will no longer need the manager software,

#2 bizjer

bizjer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 02 August 2017 - 05:23 PM

Snap

#3 Henrik

Henrik

Antares Crew Member

• Administrators
  • 344 posts
  • LocationThe sprawling Antares megacenter

Posted 02 August 2017 - 11:13 PM

View Postandroponic, on 02 August 2017 - 01:25 PM, said:

Maybe Henrik can help me...I have seen the posts about the ending of this products life and support. I have two of the Peavey AT-200 guitars and have been moving the complete pack between them just to have a backup instrument. If the support for the product line goes away and I am no longer able to use the guitar software manager, how can I acomplish this task. This means I will only have the full feature set on one and I do not want to have an issue if the primary guitar dies on me. Maybe Henrik can PM me about getting the pack on both so I will no longer need the manager software,

Once the ATG Software Manager stops working with the website, then you will obviously not be able to transfer the Complete Pack back and forth.  If you do need to have the pack installed on both guitars, you would need to get a second copy of the Complete Pack.  Please email me through our support page directly.  Be sure to select "Auto-Tune for Guitar Support" in the drop-down menu here: http://support.antar...ort/tickets/new

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users