• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 SayItAintSo

SayItAintSo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 02 August 2017 - 11:04 PM

I had read that the calibration setings can only be saved for one guitar at any given time. Has this been fixed yet? I have a hex pickup on my fretless guitar, and I would like to be able to put one on a fretted guitar without needing to recalibrate every time I switch instruments.

#2 Henrik

Henrik

Antares Crew Member

• Administrators
  • 344 posts
  • LocationThe sprawling Antares megacenter

Posted 03 August 2017 - 05:40 PM

View PostSayItAintSo, on 02 August 2017 - 11:04 PM, said:

I had read that the calibration setings can only be saved for one guitar at any given time. Has this been fixed yet? I have a hex pickup on my fretless guitar, and I would like to be able to put one on a fretted guitar without needing to recalibrate every time I switch instruments.

This is incorrect.  If you have the latest v3.32 software loaded on the ATG-1, you can store up to three magnetic hexaphonic pickup settings plus one piezo (obviously only one is needed if piezos are used).  This can be programmed directly on the ATG-1 unit or via the ATG Settings Manager found here: http://autotuneforgu...y-applications/

#3 SayItAintSo

SayItAintSo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 03 August 2017 - 06:19 PM

Perfect! One for fretted, one for guitar set up for slide, and one for fretless.
I can give my review now on Sweetwater. That was one "issue" I assumed would be resolved sooner than later, but I wanted to confirm. Thanks Henrik!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users