4 replies to this topic

#1 GuitarBuilder

GuitarBuilder

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 03 August 2017 - 04:34 PM

I'd like to put in a request to keep the ATG Software Manager functional for another year.  I have an inventory of uninstalled Luthier kits that will be built over the course of this period.  I can't imagine it being very expensive or requiring much support to keep that function active.  Many other companies provide access to discontinued firmware and software for greater periods than 2 months.  I would greatly appreciate you reconsidering this decision.  Thanks!

As a side note, do all ATG-1 and Luthier Kits that are still available now come with v3.32 preinstalled?

#2 Leydegauss

Leydegauss

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 08 August 2017 - 02:20 PM

I agree with this post

#3 Henrik

Henrik

Antares Crew Member

• Administrators
  • 344 posts
  • LocationThe sprawling Antares megacenter

Posted 10 August 2017 - 10:09 PM

View PostGuitarBuilder, on 03 August 2017 - 04:34 PM, said:

As a side note, do all ATG-1 and Luthier Kits that are still available now come with v3.32 preinstalled?

Starting this past week, I have been manually updating the DSP boards to v3.32 prior to shipping them out.  Any kit that was purchased prior to this week will have the older v2.27 installed.

GuitarBuilder, please email me directly about updating the boards you have.  Thank you!

#4 Pokemonroe

Pokemonroe

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 24 October 2017 - 01:56 AM

I would also like to see the ATG software manager stay up longer. I also have kits that haven't been installed that needs to be updated!

#5 Henrik

Henrik

Antares Crew Member

• Administrators
  • 344 posts
  • LocationThe sprawling Antares megacenter

Posted 24 October 2017 - 06:37 PM

View PostPokemonroe, on 24 October 2017 - 01:56 AM, said:

I would also like to see the ATG software manager stay up longer. I also have kits that haven't been installed that needs to be updated!

Please email me directly about updating the DSP boards.  Here is the link: http://support.antar...ort/tickets/new

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users