• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 satiropan

satiropan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 August 2017 - 07:27 AM

I have been surprised to read a mail that tells me that ATG is closing down, and no longer developing or supporting their products.
I am wondering, will they release the software packs for free? I own a peavey AT-200 and would really like to upgrade to the full software pack but 199 USD are too much for me and now that the ATG is closing down, seems to me a little hazardous to spend so much money for something that will not be supported anymore.

#2 Henrik

Henrik

Antares Crew Member

• Administrators
  • 344 posts
  • LocationThe sprawling Antares megacenter

Posted 08 August 2017 - 12:14 AM

View Postsatiropan, on 05 August 2017 - 07:27 AM, said:

I have been surprised to read a mail that tells me that ATG is closing down, and no longer developing or supporting their products.
I am wondering, will they release the software packs for free? I own a peavey AT-200 and would really like to upgrade to the full software pack but 199 USD are too much for me and now that the ATG is closing down, seems to me a little hazardous to spend so much money for something that will not be supported anymore.

The Software Feature Packs will not be released for free.  As mentioned in the email, we will continue to support the ATG product line until August 31, 2018.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users