• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Vaultnaemsae

Vaultnaemsae

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 August 2017 - 02:22 PM

Is it just me? Unable to purchase the Lap Steel Pack for ATG-1...but I was able to purchase an ATG-1 a few weeks ago...

Submitted a support ticket 4 days ago - no response yet...

I have noticed that these units are no longer available for sale overseas via the site. Maybe something to do with that?

Any help appreciated...I'd like to get Lap Steely before Antares pulls the plug on ATG-1 support completely :(

#2 Henrik

Henrik

Antares Crew Member

• Administrators
  • 344 posts
  • LocationThe sprawling Antares megacenter

Posted 08 August 2017 - 12:16 AM

View PostVaultnaemsae, on 06 August 2017 - 02:22 PM, said:

Is it just me? Unable to purchase the Lap Steel Pack for ATG-1...but I was able to purchase an ATG-1 a few weeks ago...

Submitted a support ticket 4 days ago - no response yet...

I have noticed that these units are no longer available for sale overseas via the site. Maybe something to do with that?

Any help appreciated...I'd like to get Lap Steely before Antares pulls the plug on ATG-1 support completely :(

Hi,  We do think we have addressed this issue with the purchase of the Lap Steel+ pack.  Please try again and let us know.  Did also just send you an email.  Thank you!

#3 Vaultnaemsae

Vaultnaemsae

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 August 2017 - 04:44 AM

Hi Henrik,

I successfully purchased and uploaded the lap steel pack to the ATG-1. I also replied to your email with a couple of other simple questions.

Many Thanks,
Luke

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users