• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Leydegauss

Leydegauss

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 07 August 2017 - 01:19 AM

Hello, i am going to buy a luthier kit to install in a guitar with evertune bridge (Yes, i am obsessed with perfect intonation and tunning) , but i don't know which DSP BOARD should i get for an Evertune bridge guitar, is it ST or LP ?
Here are some pictures of evertune dimensions
Posted ImagePosted Image

#2 cags12

cags12

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 07 August 2017 - 02:03 PM

Hi - Based on the bridge diagram and string separation it would seem the Evertune bridge E to E string spacing (2.047")  is closer to a LP string spacing (2.0625") than to ST (2.125"). So LP it is, if you are still unsure or you want to have both in case you migrate the system to another guitar, then contact Antares directly and they possibly could sell you an extra pickup ST sized.

Hope it helps.

#3 Henrik

Henrik

Antares Crew Member

• Administrators
  • 344 posts
  • LocationThe sprawling Antares megacenter

Posted 08 August 2017 - 12:18 AM

View Postcags12, on 07 August 2017 - 02:03 PM, said:

Hi - Based on the bridge diagram and string separation it would seem the Evertune bridge E to E string spacing (2.047")  is closer to a LP string spacing (2.0625") than to ST (2.125"). So LP it is, if you are still unsure or you want to have both in case you migrate the system to another guitar, then contact Antares directly and they possibly could sell you an extra pickup ST sized.

Hope it helps.

Yes, cags12 is right.  You will need an LP pickup with an Evertune bridge.

#4 Leydegauss

Leydegauss

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 08 August 2017 - 02:18 PM

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Evertune, Bridge, Luthier, Kit

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users