• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 benburd

benburd

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 01 September 2017 - 08:28 AM

Hi, I just bought a full upgrade for my 2nd guitar. The problem is it just gave me 3.10 and parts of it don't work like the open E setting (the G is out of tune). My other guitar upgraded to 3.32. Why did it just go to 3.10 and how do I get 3.32 and hopefully get it to work. I know it's discounted but I need it to work. I'm at bennyb1@verizon.net please let me know what I can do.

#2 cags12

cags12

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 01 September 2017 - 08:44 AM

Support and Warranty is still valid for 1 more year. So, if you have issues with your recent purchase, contact Antares directly.

http://support.antar...ort/tickets/new

#3 Henrik

Henrik

Antares Crew Member

• Administrators
  • 344 posts
  • LocationThe sprawling Antares megacenter

Posted 01 September 2017 - 03:33 PM

View Postbenburd, on 01 September 2017 - 08:28 AM, said:

Hi, I just bought a full upgrade for my 2nd guitar. The problem is it just gave me 3.10 and parts of it don't work like the open E setting (the G is out of tune). My other guitar upgraded to 3.32. Why did it just go to 3.10 and how do I get 3.32 and hopefully get it to work. I know it's discounted but I need it to work. I'm at bennyb1@verizon.net please let me know what I can do.

You did get v3.32 when you purchased the second copy.  I believe the 3.10 version you saw was still on the first guitar and was not updated.   Somehow, you have loaded both Complete Packs onto the same guitar.  Please remove one of the Complete Packs from the first guitar and transfer it to the second guitar.  You should be all set after that.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users