• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 tighttritenight

tighttritenight

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 September 2017 - 02:19 PM

I'm having issues with the ATG Software Manager utility desktop application.  According to the "Auto-Tune for Guitar Settings Manager Version 2.1.0", there should be a "Globals" tab and "Presets" tab.  I've attached a picture of what my screen looks like.  It looks like the window is cut off near the top, and I have no way of adjusting the window size.  Can anyone help with this issue?

Attached Files

#2 tighttritenight

tighttritenight

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 September 2017 - 02:28 PM

Ok, I've figured out how to change the window size, but I don't see any options for upgrading to the essential pack.  How do I do this using the ATG Utilities software?

#3 cags12

cags12

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 05 September 2017 - 02:45 PM

There is 2 applications Software Manager and Settings Manager. What you are opening is the Software Manager. However, the options you are looking for are located in the Settings Manager application.

Just so you know, the windows for upgrading the packs has now closed and the preset tab is only available for systems with any of the software packs.

#4 tighttritenight

tighttritenight

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 September 2017 - 06:50 PM

According to Anatares' website, "ATG users will be able to update their Software Feature Packs/Pedal Core Pack until October 31st 2017. After this date, it will no longer be possible to update any ATG device."  Based on this statement, I should still be able to upgrade the feature packs.  I just bought this guitar, so I really need this option or else the guitar is worthless to me.

#5 cags12

cags12

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 05 September 2017 - 09:49 PM

I am afraid you miss-interpreted that statement. Updating the software is different than upgrading to the software packs.Updating is available for any user with existing packs that are in older versions. Upgrading to the software packs is actually buying them and the facility for this has been removed. See the official ATG web site is gone which was used for payment.

You MIGHT get lucky by contacting Antares over email. Perhaps they could sell you the software pack before they shutdown the servers. Still, not sure if they would agree.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users