• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Targman

Targman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 October 2017 - 06:24 PM

I own an ATG-1 it is upgraded with everything but the Pedal steel. I'm about to sell this unit and pick up an AT200.  none of them are upgraded. Where can I get the ultimate package upgrade? I saw on the PV site that they'll all be offered for free.
I use a VG 88 for my main set up and it was to crowed having both pedal boards on the ground in front of me. I'm solving the issue by buying the AT200 guitar please help. Plus is there a way for me to back up my current packages in my floor processor so in case I repurchased the paddleboard in the future I can upgrade them.

#2 Henrik

Henrik

Antares Crew Member

• Administrators
  • 344 posts
  • LocationThe sprawling Antares megacenter

Posted 16 October 2017 - 05:25 PM

View PostTargman, on 13 October 2017 - 06:24 PM, said:

I own an ATG-1 it is upgraded with everything but the Pedal steel. I'm about to sell this unit and pick up an AT200.  none of them are upgraded. Where can I get the ultimate package upgrade? I saw on the PV site that they'll all be offered for free.
I use a VG 88 for my main set up and it was to crowed having both pedal boards on the ground in front of me. I'm solving the issue by buying the AT200 guitar please help. Plus is there a way for me to back up my current packages in my floor processor so in case I repurchased the paddleboard in the future I can upgrade them.

Hi,
If you purchase the guitar from Peavey, they may include the Complete Pack, so that would be your best bet.  
We do no longer sell any ATG products, including any of the Software Feature Packs and Pedal Lap Steel+.
There is no need to back up software from an ATG-1/ATG guitar.  Once the software is on the guitar/pedal, it is permanent.  If you purchase an ATG-1 in the future, then it will come with whatever software is on this specific unit.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users