Can't connect guitar successfully/ May resort to killing spree.

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 RainWizard24

RainWizard24

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 23 January 2014 - 10:51 PM

Hello everyone,

Yeah, so I'm having the same problem that many have had before me. I can't successfully connect my guitar through the breakout box.

I get a couple of messages; 'Your midi interface has not passed the verification test!' and the other one says it can't connect with my guitar.

More often than not it's the 'Can't connect to your guitar' one. Also unusual is that the green light on my guitar will turn off when it's verifying my midi interface etc. I've put in fresh batteries, and it still goes off. It's all incredibly frustrating.

My midi-interface is the M-audio Midisport 1x1.

I've checked this forums for solutions, but nothing has worked.

More frustratingly, I've tried installing the driver for my midi interface from the disc (says it can't and refers me to the M-audio website), then the website, which it won't install from either, and I get this message!

"This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way. Please contact the application's support."

Why, oh why does nothing ever work like it's supposed to?

I'd appreciate some help and advice before I go mental, thanks.

Steve.

#2 Henrik

Henrik

Antares Crew Member

• Administrators
  • 344 posts
  • LocationThe sprawling Antares megacenter

Posted 29 January 2014 - 01:11 AM

View PostRainWizard24, on 23 January 2014 - 10:51 PM, said:

Hello everyone,

Yeah, so I'm having the same problem that many have had before me. I can't successfully connect my guitar through the breakout box.

I get a couple of messages; 'Your midi interface has not passed the verification test!' and the other one says it can't connect with my guitar.

More often than not it's the 'Can't connect to your guitar' one. Also unusual is that the green light on my guitar will turn off when it's verifying my midi interface etc. I've put in fresh batteries, and it still goes off. It's all incredibly frustrating.

My midi-interface is the M-audio Midisport 1x1.

I've checked this forums for solutions, but nothing has worked.

More frustratingly, I've tried installing the driver for my midi interface from the disc (says it can't and refers me to the M-audio website), then the website, which it won't install from either, and I get this message!

"This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way. Please contact the application's support."

Why, oh why does nothing ever work like it's supposed to?

I'd appreciate some help and advice before I go mental, thanks.

Steve.

Hello Steve/RainWizard24

If everything is connected and installed properly, the Guitar Manager should find your AT-200.  Once the AT-200 is connected to the Guitar Manager, the light on the guitar's pickup ring should turn off. This is normal.

From looking at your log-in history on the website, it shows that you need to install AND activate the latest version of JAVA on your Windows computer.  Here is the link where you will be able to download JAVA:

http://www.java.com/...nload/index.jsp

Here are the instructions:

http://www.autotunef...Your_Browser_50

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users