bizjer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 04 March 2014 - 01:31 PM

Just a quick note about the above mentioned pedal,

I picked one up last week. Now that I know how to program it, it is proving to be the most useful tool especially with the AT200. I have various patches set on the softstep that allow me to pick any guitar setting on the fly, change tunings etc. I cant recommend one enough for any AT200 user. If any of you pick one up Id be more than happy to pass on my patch details etc. Ill try and get a video up to show some examples soon.

#2 bizjer

bizjer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 02 May 2014 - 08:05 PM

Finally

https://www.youtube....h?v=qrwiBg-MBR0

#3 urnimnurunimi

urnimnurunimi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 25 August 2015 - 07:01 PM

I just bought a Peavey AT-200 last night so I haven't had much time to figure out how to use it yet. I have been using a KMI Softstep and I am very familiar with programming presets on it. Could you briefly explain how you set this up, or point me in the right direction?

#4 bizjer

bizjer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 13 September 2015 - 08:25 AM

hi, sorry its taken so long to reply.
so basically i used the advanced editor. start with a n empty bank and in button 1 you may want the les paul model. using the midi table from antares you want to enter the following - source = foot on  - table = toggle - min = 0 max = 0 - message type = cc 14.
then on button 2 you want a strat for example - enter source = foot on - table = toggle - min = 6 max = 6 - message type = cc 14.
thats the basic way of entering. you can also try pressure latch for the source. ill try and find the original post of keith mcmillen site too. once you get the hang of it its quite easy. i had a preset bank for models. one for tunings and another for various tricks like twelve string and pitch bend. it was a while ago though so im not 100% sure on the finer points. im actually going to dig out my softstep today and reprogram it so if i get it done ill be more than happy to send you the preset files if possible.

#5 bizjer

bizjer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 13 September 2015 - 08:28 AM

http://forum.keithmc...d=183&mode=view

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users