Software Feature Packs and Trial Packs version 3.0 are now available!

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 Henrik

Henrik

Antares Crew Member

• Administrators
  • 344 posts
  • LocationThe sprawling Antares megacenter

Posted 04 November 2014 - 12:27 AM

Free Update Release v3.0 for the Software Feature Packs and the Three Free Trial Packs are now available!

Here is the link to the release notes for v3.0:

http://www.autotunef...lease_notes.pdf

Here is the link to the updated manual for v3.0:

http://www.autotunef...Packs_v3.00.pdf

Here is the link to the latest template for use with MIDI Designer Pro on your iPad:

http://www.autotunef...ut.mididesigner

#2 BobF

BobF

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 109 posts

Posted 04 November 2014 - 02:31 PM

Thanks Henrik.  I was beginning to think you had moved on
::
'99 Historic '57 Les Paul Custom Black Beauty - '14 LP Studio Pro - PRS SE ZM - Peavey AT200 - Yamaha A3M - Peavey Milestone Bass
Blackstar HT5RH - Bugera V22 - THR10 - Boss GT-001

#3 slash4

slash4

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 04 November 2014 - 09:33 PM

Wow. Every AT200 user should upgrade immediately ! This update is just amazing, the new modelized pickups are really cool and, to my ears at least,  more rich and usable than the previous release.

I must say that the palm muting issue I was reporting in another thread is very attenuated by this update, if not suppressed.

Impressive.

Thanks guys.

#4 Henrik

Henrik

Antares Crew Member

• Administrators
  • 344 posts

Posted 04 November 2014 - 10:29 PM

View PostBobF, on 04 November 2014 - 02:31 PM, said:

Thanks Henrik.  I was beginning to think you had moved on

View Postslash4, on 04 November 2014 - 09:33 PM, said:

Wow. Every AT200 user should upgrade immediately ! This update is just amazing, the new modelized pickups are really cool and, to my ears at least,  more rich and usable than the previous release.

I must say that the palm muting issue I was reporting in another thread is very attenuated by this update, if not suppressed.

Impressive.

Thanks guys.

Hey BobF,

Still here!

Hey slash4,

Thank you for the feedback.

#5 bizjer

bizjer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 04 November 2014 - 11:22 PM

Totally agree , The update is very cool. Nice job on the acoustic models.

#6 BobF

BobF

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 109 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 02:16 PM

Everything sounds great ... except ... the level is dropping off when switching from passive to active mode
'99 Historic '57 Les Paul Custom Black Beauty - '14 LP Studio Pro - PRS SE ZM - Peavey AT200 - Yamaha A3M - Peavey Milestone Bass

#7 BobF

BobF

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 109 posts

Posted 06 November 2014 - 05:20 PM

I had an email exchange with Henrik yesterday.  If any of you notice a level difference between ATG and passive, the ATG gain can be easily set using the tool mbk provided or the iWhatever tool.

+6db is pretty even between the default modern humbucker pups and the passive set.

#8 handymansteve

handymansteve

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Locationcanada

Posted 13 November 2014 - 07:09 PM

Hi
I've updated to ver 3.0 and upgraded Midi designer pro. perhaps I'm wrong but it looks like you need to upgrade to the Complete pack to benefit from the revisions? Please advise thank you

#9 Henrik

Henrik

Antares Crew Member

• Administrators
  • 344 posts

Posted 14 November 2014 - 02:51 AM

View Posthandymansteve, on 13 November 2014 - 07:09 PM, said:

Hi
I've updated to ver 3.0 and upgraded Midi designer pro. perhaps I'm wrong but it looks like you need to upgrade to the Complete pack to benefit from the revisions? Please advise thank you

Hello handymansteve,

The new version (3.0) of the Complete Pack does have a new template for the MIDI Designer Pro application that matches the new/updated models.  What are you specifially referring to when you mention "looks like you need to upgrade to the Complete pack to benefit from the revisions?"?

#10 Loopy C

Loopy C

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 14 November 2014 - 06:34 PM

Unfortunately, Mac users are STILL??? left out :(

I had my guitar 'pre-loaded' by Sweetwater to circumvent what I would have thought was a temporary lack of Mac support for the store software...now years later STILL no native way to upgrade?

Seriously, how hard can it be to make this ability available YEARS after product introduction...please make this a priority...my friends don't use PC's and I live in a remote area.

#11 handymansteve

handymansteve

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Locationcanada

Posted 16 November 2014 - 01:41 AM

Henrik, I believe you answered this question with your email reply. I would have to upgrade to the "complete pack" in order to take advantage of the  precision analogue modeling.
At this point, I would only want to know if I will get any benefit from upgrading to ver 3.0 without upgrading to the complete pack? I have the pro pack right now
Thank you

#12 bribri

bribri

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 16 November 2014 - 03:07 AM

Help Henrik,
I went to upgrade and now my AT-200 is bricked.
Guitar manager said I needed to remove the complete pack (which I purchased on 7-15-14) before I coucd upgrade.
It removed everything from the guitar!!
And it removed it from  "What You Own (Applications Available for Transfer)"

Now the only sound I get is the built in pickups. Even the LED is not lit.
I did the upgrade (downgrade) with AT-200B box and a midisport Uno.

What do I do to get my purchases back??

Brian

#13 Henrik

Henrik

Antares Crew Member

• Administrators
  • 344 posts

Posted 17 November 2014 - 04:31 PM

View Postbribri, on 16 November 2014 - 03:07 AM, said:

Help Henrik,
I went to upgrade and now my AT-200 is bricked.
Guitar manager said I needed to remove the complete pack (which I purchased on 7-15-14) before I coucd upgrade.
It removed everything from the guitar!!
And it removed it from  "What You Own (Applications Available for Transfer)"

Now the only sound I get is the built in pickups. Even the LED is not lit.
I did the upgrade (downgrade) with AT-200B box and a midisport Uno.

What do I do to get my purchases back??

Brian

Hey Brian,

I do see that you have successfully transferred v3.0 of the Complete Pack to your Guitar.  Are you still having problems turning on the guitar?  If so, please contact ATG support via email.  Here is the link:  http://www.autotunef...ort/contact.php

#14 Henrik

Henrik

Antares Crew Member

• Administrators
  • 344 posts

Posted 17 November 2014 - 04:32 PM

View Posthandymansteve, on 16 November 2014 - 01:41 AM, said:

Henrik, I believe you answered this question with your email reply. I would have to upgrade to the "complete pack" in order to take advantage of the  precision analogue modeling.
At this point, I would only want to know if I will get any benefit from upgrading to ver 3.0 without upgrading to the complete pack? I have the pro pack right now
Thank you

Hey handymansteve,

Yes, you would benefit if you want to upgrade the Pro Pack as well.  The new modeling and other improvements have been applied to all three of the software feature packs:  Essential, Pro, and Complete

#15 Henrik

Henrik

Antares Crew Member

• Administrators
  • 344 posts

Posted 17 November 2014 - 04:36 PM

View PostLoopy C, on 14 November 2014 - 06:34 PM, said:

Unfortunately, Mac users are STILL??? left out :(

I had my guitar 'pre-loaded' by Sweetwater to circumvent what I would have thought was a temporary lack of Mac support for the store software...now years later STILL no native way to upgrade?

Seriously, how hard can it be to make this ability available YEARS after product introduction...please make this a priority...my friends don't use PC's and I live in a remote area.

Hey Loopy C,

Yes, we are (still) aware that not having support for MACs is a major issue.

#16 slash4

slash4

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 18 November 2014 - 12:38 PM

As a web developper, I use a mac everyday and I'm almost sure you can bypass this problem by using a virtualized windows, with VirtualBox, Parallels or Vmware Fusion. Virtualbox is free of use, and you'll only need a copy of windows, which can be bought only for that or installed in trial version.

USB's are "translated" from the mac hardware to the windows software and you can use any USB-enabled device.

Alex

View PostHenrik, on 17 November 2014 - 04:36 PM, said:

Hey Loopy C,

Yes, we are (still) aware that not having support for MACs is a major issue.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users