3 replies to this topic

#1 trevor

trevor

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 28 June 2015 - 03:49 AM

Using a Midi Mitigator to change presets, I find unless the guitar is turned all the way up, there is a defined click/tick/pop (pick your favorite word) that is transferred through the 1/4" out.The lower the volume, the louder the pop.
Is there a fix in the works for this?

#2 Henrik

Henrik

Antares Crew Member

• Administrators
  • 344 posts
  • LocationThe sprawling Antares megacenter

Posted 27 July 2015 - 08:51 PM

Hello Trevor,

Please refer to the following forum post: http://autotuneforgu...-guitar-output/

#3 wildfolk

wildfolk

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 01 August 2015 - 11:33 AM

Hi Trevor,

I just purchased an fcb1010 with the express intention of using it to control my AT200. Wish I'd have read the forum posts which Henrik provided the link to.
I'm working on a solution. Please let me know if you have solved your problem

#4 trevor

trevor

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 01 August 2015 - 06:41 PM

View Postwildfolk, on 01 August 2015 - 11:33 AM, said:

Hi Trevor,

I just purchased an fcb1010 with the express intention of using it to control my AT200. Wish I'd have read the forum posts which Henrik provided the link to.
I'm working on a solution. Please let me know if you have solved your problem
Though it doesn't really solve the problem, only workaround I can think of is to buy an analog volume pedal, and use it in-between  the AT200-B's 1/4 out and whatever you go in to.Why it doesn't solve my problem is, I like the variance of tones you get when rolling off the volume at the guitar, I go into an ART DST4 preamp, and can go from near clean to super dirt with the knob, but there's a huge audible "POP" if it's not turned all the way up.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users