How about a Classical Nylon string guitar?

models sims classical nylon

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 digeratti

digeratti

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 01:12 PM

Playing with the Complete Pack, controlled via the iPad/MidiDesigner Pro interface is a treat!

One guitar model that I'd love to see is that of an acoustic, nylon strung guitar. The steel string acoustic is ok but I've heard the Roland/Fender classical sim and wish we had something like that in the complete pack.

The Roland/Fender Strat also has a sitar which would be nice, too?

And how's about a mandolin, banjo and ukulele (especially with the nylon string classical, the uke should be easy?)?

#2 Gaucho

Gaucho

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 March 2014 - 04:10 PM

AT is tested : amazing (guitar, features). I´m about to get the CP: I ordered the hardware to connect to my Mac, I'm sure it'll work. Let's see.
My first wood was Atari, then only Mac, every time I touched something of MS, I got SM.

I am also very interested in the theme, that you iniciated. Surely it won't work changing the strings to nylon B-) ?. For me, it is on the wish list.
The base of somelike guitar sounds are strings made out of guts. Nylon is o.k.

@ amigo digeratti & Antares : how about cuatro (andino), quinto (caribe), bajo (mejicano), saz (turquia).
Help us acoustic guys, if it is formable in bits/bytes. This would be great Henrik. Saludos

#3 Henrik

Henrik

Antares Crew Member

• Administrators
  • 344 posts
  • LocationThe sprawling Antares megacenter

Posted 26 March 2014 - 05:15 PM

View Postdigeratti, on 24 April 2013 - 01:12 PM, said:

Playing with the Complete Pack, controlled via the iPad/MidiDesigner Pro interface is a treat!

One guitar model that I'd love to see is that of an acoustic, nylon strung guitar. The steel string acoustic is ok but I've heard the Roland/Fender classical sim and wish we had something like that in the complete pack.

The Roland/Fender Strat also has a sitar which would be nice, too?

And how's about a mandolin, banjo and ukulele (especially with the nylon string classical, the uke should be easy?)?

View PostGaucho, on 26 March 2014 - 04:10 PM, said:

AT is tested : amazing (guitar, features). I´m about to get the CP: I ordered the hardware to connect to my Mac, I'm sure it'll work. Let's see.
My first wood was Atari, then only Mac, every time I touched something of MS, I got SM.

I am also very interested in the theme, that you iniciated. Surely it won't work changing the strings to nylon B-) ?. For me, it is on the wish list.
The base of somelike guitar sounds are strings made out of guts. Nylon is o.k.

@ amigo digeratti & Antares : how about cuatro (andino), quinto (caribe), bajo (mejicano), saz (turquia).
Help us acoustic guys, if it is formable in bits/bytes. This would be great Henrik. Saludos

Yes, we have gotten several requests for a nylon string guitar sound as well as other stringed instrument sounds.  Although nothing is for certain, we do hope to be able to offer more models in future software versions.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users