• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 GumbyAZ

GumbyAZ

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 16 November 2015 - 02:37 AM

I left my ATG-1 powered up overnight a few times.
When I come back to the studio in the morning, the  controls appear to be frozen
e.g. control pedal movements and select switches do not update on the display screen.
It is not possible to change the settings. The ATG-1 audio output is good and it holds on to the last settings.
Cycling power on the ATG-1 resolves the issue. Just wanted to see if anyone has experienced this issue.
Thanks!

#2 Henrik

Henrik

Antares Crew Member

• Administrators
  • 344 posts
  • LocationThe sprawling Antares megacenter

Posted 16 November 2015 - 07:05 PM

View PostGumbyAZ, on 16 November 2015 - 02:37 AM, said:

I left my ATG-1 powered up overnight a few times.
When I come back to the studio in the morning, the  controls appear to be frozen
e.g. control pedal movements and select switches do not update on the display screen.
It is not possible to change the settings. The ATG-1 audio output is good and it holds on to the last settings.
Cycling power on the ATG-1 resolves the issue. Just wanted to see if anyone has experienced this issue.
Thanks!
Hey GumbyAZ,

This is a known issue.  If the ATG-1 is left on for 23 hours and 20 minutes, the unit will most likely freeze.  Cycling the power should solve this issue like you did find out. This issue will be fixed in the new software release which will be available shortly.  Thank you for your patience.  Henrik

#3 GumbyAZ

GumbyAZ

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 16 November 2015 - 07:25 PM

Henrik thanks for the great support here on the forum! :)
Regarding the new software release - will I be able to update from my iMac?
Thanks!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ATG-1

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users