ATG Utility Applications - Now with Mac support!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Henrik

Henrik

Antares Crew Member

• Administrators
  • 344 posts
  • LocationThe sprawling Antares megacenter

Posted 18 November 2015 - 07:49 PM

We are pleased to announce that we have now released the ATG Utility Applications:

http://www.autotunef...pplications.php

There are two applications:

ATG Software Manager: This allows you to transfer software to and from an ATG-1, ATG Luthier Custom Kit equipped guitar, and AT-200 on both Mac and PC.

No need to log into the website, unless, you need to set the pickup spacing on an ATG Luthier Custom Kit guitar.  We are still working on incorporating this into the ATG Software Manager, so please stay tuned.  

ATG Settings Manager:  This replaces the ATG Preset Manager.  It does feature all the same functionality of the ATG Preset Manager and more, including the ability to adjust all of the Global Settings for your ATG device.

#2 GumbyAZ

GumbyAZ

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 19 November 2015 - 02:13 PM

The ATG Utility Applications worked well for me. I love being able to use my iMac to update and change the settings for the ATG-1.
I have multiple MIDI interfaces too. I unplugged my Komplete Kontrol keyboard and re-wired using the "Audio MIDI" setup on the iMac.
I have an m-Audio "UNO" MIDI interface plugged into the USB on my iMAC. The ATG Utility Apps now only find one MIDI interface and it works fine.
Small inconvenience for having support on the iMac. Thanks guys.

#3 Henrik

Henrik

Antares Crew Member

• Administrators
  • 344 posts
  • LocationThe sprawling Antares megacenter

Posted 19 November 2015 - 07:03 PM

View PostGumbyAZ, on 19 November 2015 - 02:13 PM, said:

The ATG Utility Applications worked well for me. I love being able to use my iMac to update and change the settings for the ATG-1.
I have multiple MIDI interfaces too. I unplugged my Komplete Kontrol keyboard and re-wired using the "Audio MIDI" setup on the iMac.
I have an m-Audio "UNO" MIDI interface plugged into the USB on my iMAC. The ATG Utility Apps now only find one MIDI interface and it works fine.
Small inconvenience for having support on the iMac. Thanks guys.

Hey GumbyAZ,

http://autotuneforgu...th-mac-support/

Thank you!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users